miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

ELLA FITZGERALD / 1961 / Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie!


Recorded in Los Angeles and New York City, 1961.

Ella Fitzgerald: vocals
+
(1 thru 14):
Lou Levy: piano
Herb Ellis: guitar
Joe Mondragon: bass
Stan Levy: drums.
+
Wilfred Middlebrooks: bass
Gus Johnson: drums
 (15 thru 17).

Tracks:
1. Night in Tunisia
2. You're My Thrill
3. My Reverie
4. Stella by Starlight
5. 'Round Midnight
6. Jersey Bounce
7. Signing off
8. Cry Me a River
9. This Year's Kisses
10. Good Morning Heartache
11. (I Was) Born to be Blue
12. Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie!
13. Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most
14. Music Goes 'Round and Around
15. The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else
16. I Got a Guy
17. This Could be the Start of Something Big.

(Covers included)
 

No hay comentarios: