martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

V.M. / 1974 / "...It's Too Late to Stop Now..." (Live - 2 CDs)

"... It's Too Late to Stop Now..." (1974)
>>>  CD1 / CD2 <<<

Recorded live in concert in Los Angeles & London, Summer 1973.

Van Morrison: Vocals
with
The Caledonian Soul Orchestra:
Jef Labes: piano & organ
John Platania: guitar
Jack Schroer: saxes
Dahaud Shaar: drums
David Hayes: bass
Bill Atwood: trumpet
Nathan Rubin: 1st Violin
Tim Kovach & Tom Halpin: violins
Nancy Ellis: viola
Terry Adams: cello.

Tracks CD1:
1. Ain't Nothin' You Can Do
2. Warm Love
3. Into the Mystic
4. These Dreams of You
5. I Believe to My Soul
6. I've Been Working
7. Help Me
8. Domino
9. I Just Want to Make Love to You.

Tracks CD2:
1. Bring it On Home to Me
2. Saint Dominic's Preview
3. Take Your Hands Out of My Pocket
4. Listen to the Lion
5. Here Comes the Night
6. Gloria
7. Caravan
8. Cyprus Avenue
9. Brown Eyed Girl (bonus track).

(Covers included)


No hay comentarios: