lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

WARREN HAYNES / 2004 / Live At Bonnaroo

>>> Live At Bonnaroo. (2004) <<<

"A bit scary for me, all by my lonesome -no band- just me and my guitar, but all in all, one of the most inspiring moments of my life." (Words by W.Haynes)

Warren Haynes: vocals & guitar (acoustic & electric)
Vusi Mahlasela: vocals on track 16.

Tracks / Authors:
1. Lucky (Colin Greenwood/Jonny Greenwood/Phil Selway/Thom Yorke)
2. Patchwork Quilt (W.Haynes)
3. To Lay Me Down (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)
4. Glory Road (Ray Sisk)
5. The Real Thing (W.Haynes)
6. One (BONO)
7. In My Life (W.Haynes)
8. I'll be the One (W.Haynes)
9. Fallen Down (W.Haynes)
10. Forevermore (W.Haynes)
11. Beautifully Broken (W.Haynes/Danny Louis)
12. I've Got Dreams to Remember (Otis Redding/Zelma Redding/Joe Rock)
13. Tastes Like Wine (W.Haynes)
14. Wasted Time (Don Henley/Glenn Frey)
15. Stella Blue (Jerry Garcia /Robert Hunter)
16. Soulshine (W.Haynes).

(Covers included)



No hay comentarios: